Sunday, October 22, 2017

My favorite movie



It is difficult to define a favorite movie. Just as a fast try, four or five movies come into my mind, but maybe because I saw it a few months ago, one of the amazing films in the history is “The Godfather”.  I really enjoy movies based on real events, historical films, but in the case of The Godfather, I was engaged in the complex and fascinating relationships between the family head and the rest. The manage of the power that “The godfather” did to achieve their wishes, characterizes very well as today the things happened in certain levels of power. The traffic of influences is a dangerous problem and difficult to be detected for any organization, especially for the governments. And if we want to know about it, starts seeing “The Godfather” is a good idea. Regarding to the most recent movie that I have seen, it is “The Circle”. That film is starred by Emma Watson, and speaks about the control of the society from a closed-loop based on the technologies available today. Maybe that is the most highlighted feature of the movie, and the work of Emma is not bad, but lost credibility along the story moves forward. So, excluding notably new movies, I prefer to choose a classic one to spend an afternoon Sunday in front of the TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment