Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Post 9: Bucket List

Well, this is an interesting topic. Everybody has dreams, but just a few can reach them.  Leaving out the external conditions, I think the reason to make or no your dreams is the capacity to plan the future. Time passes quickly; therefore some degree of planning is needed. Personally, I have never written a bucket list, but of course, I have dreams in mind. Fortunately, some of them have become a reality. For example, when I was 18 years old, I dreamt to travel around the south of Chile and I could do it at 22 ages. Someday I want to visit Isla de Pascua and I am sure that it is completely possible. Could be a little expensive, depending on how many people I want to travel with, but I have a real chance. However, other wishes are really unlikely. To the extent that the number of factor increases, the possibilities decrease too. So, simple things are a better start, and less frustrating. Another personal example is my brief life as a musician. When I was 17, I started to play in a rock band with my friends. Our dream was to become a band, not famous, just to play and enjoy. After a couple of years, the band disappeared but the possibility to enjoy playing music not. At this point, I don’t think that individual plans are better than collective ones, but the opposite. Definitely, some dreams are impossible to be real if you act alone.
url.jpg=

Coming back to the list, in the future I want to write a book. This is pending. The rest are thankfully done.

2 comments:

  1. It`s so great that you have done the most of your goals and I agree with you... some plans are better with more people!
    Great post:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To this day you have fulfilled many of your dreams or "wishes". Those that you have left and come soon obviously you can carry them out! You're a lucky man and you are so clear about what you want ... I loved your post!

    ReplyDelete